First Kids Ministry partners with parents to help KIDS along the Way in . . .
- Knowing God and His Word
- Involving in friendship and fellowship
- Developing a personal relationship with Christ
- Sharing the love of Christ with others
• Sunday School – 9:00 – all ages
• Children’s Church (3-PK) – 10:00
• JaM (Jesus and Me) Children’s Choir (K-5) – 6:00
• Children’s Church (3-PK) – 6:00
• Preschool ORANGE (3-PK) – 5:45-7:00
• Children’s ORANGE (K-5) – 5:45-7:00
ORANGE represents two combined influences on our children:
The light of the church – (Yellow)
The heart of the family – (Red)
Yellow + Red = Orange
Two combined influences make a greater impact than just two influences:
2 > 1 + 1
Preschool ORANGE – Age 3-PK
Children’s ORANGE – K-5th
Kids in Preschool ORANGE may be dropped off and picked up in Room 105.
Kids in Children’s ORANGE meet in the Children’s Wing.
Supervision of kids begins at 5:30 p.m. Any kids on campus before 5:30 p.m.
must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
*Kids will come to the sanctuary at 7:00 to be dismissed to parents.
Helping KIDS Along the Way
Interim Children’s Ministry Director
Below is the consent form for your student to participate in all
activities we do this year.
Please fill this out and turn in the Church Office. Thank you!
For more information, call the church office 994-3517.
Sunday School - 9:00 am
Morning Worship - 10:15 am
Nursery (Birth-2 yrs)
Children's Church (3 yrs-PK)
Evening Worship - 6:00 pm
Meal, C.A.B. - 5:00 pm
Nursery (Birth-2 yrs) - 5:30 pm
3 yrs-PK, Room 105 - 5:45 pm
K-5th, Theater Room
Adult Bible Study,
Room 210 – 6:00 pm
Praise Band & Choir
Rehearsal - 7:00 pm