Sunday School uses LifeWay’s “The Gospel Project” curriculum. We are exploring the Bible in chronological order over a period of three years.
We start a new 3 year cycle September 2021.
During the hour class time kids:
- use Bible skills to locate the scripture they are learning from
- they are taught the lesson
- watch a video that reiterates the lesson
- play games to reinforce what they are learning.
Another important step in our teaching, is to discuss how to apply the lesson to their life.
Our Wednesday night program is called ORANGE.
- Theme Verse- Luke 2:52
- Basic Truths- Wisdom, Faith, Friendship
- Worship- Singing praises and monthly trivia review
- Bible Lesson
This time utilizes games and activities for:
- learning our monthly memory verse
- Life application
- Scripture review
Children in ORANGE meet in the Children’s Wing.
Supervision of kids begins at 5:30 PM. Any kids on campus before 5:30 PM must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
*Pick up is at 7:00PM in the sanctuary. Parents will need to come into the sanctuary for pick up.