Book of Manhood
You may submit your answer to any or all of these questions for use on our MANHOOD website at
our pastor’s discretion.
1) What profitable investments have you made? What investments did not turn out so well?
– These could be financial investments or investments in time, skills, relationships.
2) What things do you wish you had studied? What skills do you wish you had developed?
3) Do you have any tips for maintaining good relationships? Did you ever have a relationship damaged by misunderstandings that were never resolved?
4) What were the best times of your life?
5) How have you seen our society change? For the better? For the worse?
6) What lessons can you teach me about marriage? About children?
7) If you were a boss for a company, what would you look for in an employee?
8) When you were a young man, do you remember any advice your father or an older man gave you? Did you follow it?
9) What things are most important to you at this time in your life?
10) Do you feel ready to die?
Questions taken from the following –
Boyhood and beyond: practical wisdom for becoming a man / Bob Schultz. – 1 st ed. – Eugene, Ore.:
Great Expectations Book Company, 2004. Pg 193.