The true stories of real men
All men are invited to attend our three men’s rallies scheduled each year for spring, summer, and winter at FBC Buna. Each rally includes a meal, time to visit, and the true stories of real men.
Why not join us at the next gathering?
MANHOOD POWER Rally
Last Saturday in January – 6:00-8:00
The MANHOOD POWER Rally warns of dangers present when a man’s power is not under the authority of Christ:
– Overbearing or oppressive in our oversight & leadership
– Foolish or destructive in our personal choices
– Workaholic, to the neglect of our church & family
– Stubborn of mind & cold heart
GOSPEL MANHOOD Rally
Last Saturday in April – 6:00-8:00
The GOSPEL MANHOOD Rally offers the power of Christ’s resurrection to all who confess and believe:
– Raising us from sin & related consequences
– Restoring us to wholeness & hope in Christ
– Renewing us daily for the mission ahead
PUBLIC MANHOOD Rally
First Saturday in August – 6:00-8:00
The PUBLIC MANHOOD Rally challenges Christian men to live & lead for Christ in church, at home, and beyond:
– Renouncing spiritual passivity
– Refusing to remain in the shadows
– Resolving to stand forth and find our voice for Christ
Family Tailgate Party
Friday Night Pre-Game – TBD
Our FAMILY TAILGATE PARTY is a food filled event that unites church and community for a pre-game gathering of wholesome fun for men, women, & children.
These four events scheduled throughout the year are a big part of our mission:
To introduce men to biblical manhood through the stories of real men, and to build a brother hood of men around Family, Church, and the Gospel.
Our Goal is to see 120 men committed to living out biblical manhood by:
Influencing their families for Christ, investing their lives in His church,
and telling the Gospel to other men.
Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.
– 1 Corinthians 16:13-14