The true stories of real men
All men are invited to attend our three men’s rallies scheduled each year for spring, summer, and winter at FBC Buna. Each rally includes a meal, time to visit, and the true stories of real men.
Why not join us at the next gathering?
MANHOOD POWER Rally
Last Saturday in January – 6:00-8:00
The MANHOOD POWER Rally warns of dangers present when a man’s power is not under the authority of Christ:
– Overbearing or oppressive in our oversight & leadership
– Foolish or destructive in our personal choices
– Workaholic, to the neglect of our church & family
– Stubborn of mind & cold heart
GOSPEL MANHOOD Rally
Last Saturday in April – 6:00-8:00
The GOSPEL MANHOOD Rally offers the power of Christ’s resurrection to all who confess and believe:
– Raising us from sin & related consequences
– Restoring us to wholeness & hope in Christ
– Renewing us daily for the mission ahead
PUBLIC MANHOOD Rally
First Saturday in August – 6:00-8:00
The PUBLIC MANHOOD Rally challenges Christian men to live & lead for Christ in church, at home, and beyond:
– Renouncing spiritual passivity
– Refusing to remain in the shadows
– Resolving to stand forth and find our voice for Christ
Family Tailgate Party
Friday Night Pre-Game – TBD
Our FAMILY TAILGATE PARTY is a food filled event that unites church and community for a pre-game gathering of wholesome fun for men, women, & children.
These four events scheduled throughout the year are a big part of our mission:
To introduce men to biblical manhood through the stories of real men, and to build a brother hood of men around Family, Church, and the Gospel.
Our Goal is to see 120 men committed to living out biblical manhood by:
Influencing their families for Christ, investing our lives in His church,
and telling the Gospel to other men.